Call Center Representative Inbound
Call centers are all the same, right? Not the case! If you are looking for an opportunity to work with Fortune 500 technology company who has been named as one of the best places to work, then keep reading. If unlimited coffee/soft drinks, having an onsite gym and an onsite cafe appeal to you then look no further. This is an excellent opportunity for a career with a leading employer in the Dublin, OH area and earn above market pay rate.
As a Customer Service Representative you will receive inbound calls from customers, making immediate payments via the web or interactive voice response system. You will offer the customer a human connection in a technology driven world and be the helping hand that assists them with troubleshooting failed payments, confirmation of received payments and answering general payment questions.
We are hiring 1st shift representatives with work hours between 8:00am and 6:30pm. You will need to be available to work one or both weekend days.
- Respond to customer phone inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner.
- Review customer transactions and identify actions that meet their current needs.
- Answer customer questions and assists in problem resolution.
- Accurately document all customer interactions in clear and thorough detail.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Successful candidates also possess:
- Proven ability to identify and evaluate problems
- Proven decision making skills necessary to determine the appropriate resolution
- Flexibility and reliability
- Previous customer service or call center experience preferred, but not required.
- Basic computer software skills.
- Ability to diffuse emotional situations.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Candidates, must successfully complete a pre-employment credit check, drug screening and criminal background check.
Click now to apply for immediate consideration. Not quite prepared to apply but interested? Call 614-863-7022 to express your interest and ask questions. We are looking forward to hearing from you and interviewing today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.