Recruiter / Staffing Coordinator
Do you have a keen eye for talent? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace? This may be the opportunity for you. We are looking for a Recruiter/Staffing Coordinator to help support recruiting and staffing operations at a growing manufacturing and design company in Buffalo Grove. As a Recruiter, you will partner with our site team to drive recruiting efforts and attract quality talent. A successful Recruiter will collaborate in all aspects of talent sourcing, interviewing, and selection of our client's contingent workforce. In addition, you will be responsible for supporting employee engagement initiatives to drive retention and help facilitate a positive work environment for our talent.
- Review candidate resumes and screen and select candidates according to client specific job profiles and workforce forecasts.
- Facilitate progression of qualified candidates through the screening and interview process.
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's staffing projections.
- Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent.
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations.
- Facilitating the hiring process by administering skill assessments, processing applications, and conducting screenings and references.
- Conduct employee orientation, onboarding and employee check-ins.
- Build and maintain partnerships with the client through an in-depth understanding of the client's business, processes, and policies.
- Driving employee engagement initiatives, including interaction with contingent workforce on the manufacturing floor
Working hours: 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize workload.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office.
Interested candidates please apply on-line.
- 1 year of business experience with a background in human resources, recruiting, or staffing preferred
Interested? Apply on-line today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.