Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the customer service strategy, which optimally supports the sales force, customer, and internal clients. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and fax machines. This is a full-time position with regular office hours of 8am-5pm. Hours may vary on occasion depending on work load.
- Implement the Customer Service strategy in accordance with executive management.
- Ensure immediate order entry into the system, confirmation after checking availability and processing and constant updating of corresponding customer base data in the system.
- Implement prompt, timely quotation preparation using SAP and considering the predetermined pricing process based on the minimum order quantity, block pricing, extra packaging, cost, etc. to be agreed on.
- Ensure constant optimization of terms of payment and delivery conditions.
- Direct and develop subordinate colleagues. Decide on staff-related targeted measures in accordance with the executive management and HR.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- SAP experience required
- Leadership skills
- Strategic thinking
- Organizational Capability
- Sales support/ account management experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- SAP EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED (5+ years experience preferred)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years' experience in Customer Service field
- 3+ years' experience managing teams
- Experience building and mentoring teams
- 5+ years manufacturing/ food & beverage experience is preferred
If you meet the qualifications for this position please apply at www.randstadusa.com or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer digital interviews to help accommodate your schedules and not cause any time disruption on your current job as you look for your next.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.