Customer Service EntryLevel
Randstad is currently seeking qualified candidates to join the team. We have an opportunity with a top 5 property and casualty insurer located in Springfield, MA. Please send all qualified resumes to email@example.com
1. Research and respond to customer inquiries in a high volume call center
2. Review and update customer records on computerized data base.
3. Resolve problems and refer to responsible parties
4. Handle inbound customer calls to process payments, offer billing solutions, endorse policies, and confirm coverage for 3rd parties for personal lines insurance policies
5. Handle customer???s direct and in-direct need
6. Build rapport and educate the customer to assist them with their insurance needs
7. Responsible for product offerings and education of Liberty Mutual products and services such as eservice, different billing options, etc.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
1. Superior oral communications skills on the telephone.
2. Good written communication skills.
3. Problem solving ability
1. Good tenure in past positions (holding previous employment for at least 2 years)
2. HS Diploma or equivalent
3. Working knowledge of specified computer based applications such as word processing, spreadsheets and data bases.
4. Available to work Monday - Saturday to work 8 hour shift between 9 am - 10 pm
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.