Now hiring an Administrative Assistant to help cover a maternity leave for a super fun and dynamic Architect firm in Midtown! This role will be about 3-4 months long.
- Welcoming/ interacting with all levels of management/ clients and staff
- Organize and issue presentations, reports, proposals, and spread sheets
- Schedule appointments and organize meetings and employee gatherings/events;
- Answer any telephone calls / screen and direct calls to proper contact
- Perform other related assignments as business may require
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
-Bachelor's Degree preferred but not a requirement
-1-2 years of admin/ reception experience in a corporate environment is required
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information with discretion and have a high level of reliability
- Excellent project management skills, must be able to multi-task in a high-volume work environment
- Exceptional internal and external customer service orientation
- Must be creative, organized, and analytical and pay close attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS Suite required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.