Inventory & Logistics Coordinator
Randstad is looking for the perfect individual for the opportunity to work for a strong company specializing in core technologies (including Mineral Insulated cable) and design of thermal solutions for mission critical applications. This opportunity is located in the Alpharetta area and will start off Part time then will grow into a full time position.
Job Summary:Part time position (afternoon: 1PM - 5PM). Will end up going full time after a few months when business increases. The position requires a broad understanding of SAGE50/Peachtree and warehouse inventory/order preparation management and shipping. Assist with all shipments.
1. Daily shipping of all outbound orders utilizing UPS Worldship, FedEx.com and other forwarding companies as necessary.
2. Kitting responsibilities to serve all manufacturing floor needs
3. Manage periodic & Year-End Physical Inventory, research and data entry as needed
4. Administrative tasks related to a key account within their ordering/shipment tracking/invoicing portal
5. Other administrative tasks such as invoicing and filing (2 days out of the month)
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Assist in production when necessary to include bagging, labeling, and basic assembly as directed by the Production Manager.
2. Performing the following duties of the Office Manager when absent: entering customer orders, work tickets and account receivables.
Working hours: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Skills Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. Peachtree Software knowledge (Level 3)
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Strong computer skills; ability to efficiently navigate Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook.
4. Strong analytical skills
5. Ability to multi-task
Educational Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. High school diploma or GED.
Physical Requirements to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
2. Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.