Our client in Warwick, RI is seeking a Customer Service Associate with an Inside Sales skill set to assist them with a 1 year temporary project. In this role, the Customer Service Associate would professionally represent the company by assisting customers with taking orders, negotiating sales prices and assisting with inventory and shipping concerns. This would be a full time, Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm, position starting immediately. The hourly rate for this opportunity would be $15.00/hr. The ideal candidate for this position would be out-going, detail oriented and be very customer service/sales driven.
Responsibilities would include:
* Respond to customer inquiries, provide quotes and take customer orders
* Order and source products
* Negotiate sale and purchase prices
* Proactively generate sales and promote company products
* Expedite back ordered items
* Assist with pulling inventory and preparing shipments
* Assist with customer returns- Interact with customers and suppliers to obtain and fill orders correctly
* Troubleshoot customer concerns.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Skills and Qualifications:
* Excellent customer service and communication (written and verbal) skills
* 2-3 years of industry and sales experience
* Moderate computer skills, including communicating internally and externally via email
* Knowledge of supply chain systems and industrial products is preferred
* High School Diploma or GED
If you are interested in being considered for this role and meet the qualifications of this position, please apply directly to this positing. For any additional questions that have not been addressed in this positing, you can contact Shanna Ferguson at Shanna.Ferguson@randstadusa.com or 401-831-1234.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.