Randstad is hiring a Technical Operations Internal Communications Lead to work with our client, a major pharmaceutical company in Lexington.
The Technical Operations Internal Communications Lead
is the primary point-of-contact for all function-wide communications, and leads the development and delivery of the Technical Operations communications strategy in support of its vision and long range strategy.
In this role, the incumbent will provide robust, clear, creative and effective content in regards to Tech Ops initiatives.
The role will engage with the function across a broad range of communications channels.
The Communications Lead will foster engagement by connecting people, ideas and information through high-level creative and targeted internal communications which pinpoints strategic messages and effectively delivers them to employees around the globe.
The Communications Lead is expected to provide strategic leadership as well as hands-on support, strong project management, content development and tactical execution.
Must be an outstanding and creative communicator -- oral and written -- with an expert command of writing, innovative ideas, technologically savvy, and excellent people and problem-solving skills.Responsibilities:
- This role will report directly into the global Head of Internal Communications, with operational (dotted line) accountability to Tech Ops; its key direct stakeholders will be Tech Ops.
- It is important that this role also brings an international perspective, communicating and representing employee needs in all our markets.
- It is also expected that this role will have and maintain a current working knowledge of Tech Ops and organizational communications best practices.
Describe the essential daily job functions and include % of time spent on each.
% of Time Job Function and Description
- 50% Create, manage and implement a comprehensive internal communications strategy and plan, designed to engage employee???s globally in dialogue and align them with a variety of ongoing projects and change initiatives. Identify key solutions that could impact success, obtain support from key stakeholders, and help secure the support that is needed to make communications successful. Create and manage a master communications calendar for the function to ensure timely, aligned and appropriate cadence of functional messages.
- 25% Act as the general creative agent for developing a range of communications for the Head of Technical Operations and other members of the Technical Operations Leadership Team. This may include general communications to the company, creation of specific materials for timely meetings such as the Board of Directors or Executive Committee.
- 25% Provide communications support to various Technical Operations project teams to help guide and execute their internal and external communications initiatives in order to accomplish their goals and objectives
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Bachelor's Degree in Communications required, advanced degree preferred
--5-7 years of process, organization, and change experience leading global, enterprise-level process improvement projects
--Prior experience in a global pharma or biotech environment preferred
--Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please email a current resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.