Randstad is seeking a talented Financial Analyst
to serve as the principal finance support and business partner for our client's Seed Applied Solutions (SAS) supply chain business within the North America Commercial Business Hub.Responsibilities:
This role will serve as a key member of their NA SAS Supply Chain Steering Team that supports a multiple crop and brand product strategy. Key aspects of the role include providing financial analysis, product launch financial support and financial based recommendations that support growth drivers and cost initiatives for this business platform.
This role works closely with both key leaders and staff within our North America Hub and Global Supply Chain Team, providing a chance to develop and enjoy value-added relationships across the business. This role also is responsible for effective coordination and partnerships with the Commercial and Product Management Finance, Shared Services Cost Accounting & Row Crop Supply Chain Analysis teams both as a customer and provider of information.Skills:
- Financial analysis, SAP and Hyperion experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills. Candidates will be asked to give real life examples of projects, initiatives, demonstrate ability to look outside the box and their analytical capabilities.
- Strong Excel skills - pivot tables, VLookups, ability to maintain complex models and data.
- BS in Accounting or Finance with min 7 years experience (prefers 10+ years' experience). MBA, CPA, or CMA is preferred.
- Financial analysis, SAP and Hyperion experience preferred.
- Autonomous and self-driven leader with strong results orientation and ability to manage through barriers.
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Capable of managing multiple projects/assignments simultaneously in an ambiguous environment.
- Very strong communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Desire to drive continuous improvement in processes.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships and networks.
- Understanding of GAAP and Corporate Controller's Polices (CCP???s).
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.