Our client, a well established manufacturing firm, located in the Royersford, PA area, is currently seeking a CAD Administrator with experience in AutoCAD fand SolidWorks for a temporary-hire opportunity. Candidates for this role with have experience with Data Entry and know how to navigate through CAD. The hours for this position will be Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. The compensation for this position will range, depending on experience, between $18-20/Hour. Please see below for additional details.
- Convert old CADKEY drawings into PDF files
- Utilize company system to key information in effectively
- Provide administrative support as needed for the office
- Utilize CAD system to convert drawings into company system
- Update and input drawings into company website
- File, Scan, Fax, and Copy documents
- Additional duties as assigned
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma Required
- 1+ years experience working in an administrative or data entry role
- 1+ years experience working with CAD and be able to navigate effectively
- Must be able to utilize a computer and have exceptional key stroke and typing accuracy
- Must be comfortable working in an office and manufacturing setting
- Ability to meet deadlines and take on additional responsibilities
If you are interested and qualified for this position please apply directly to this post and/or email an updated copy of your resume and 3-4 professional references to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.