Customer Service Representative
Do you enjoy communicating with people on the phone? Have a cheery disposition? We are looking for customer service professionals to join our team. With more than 25 years of experience in the industry, we can partner with our clients to design, build and manage technology. We Specialize in Effective Technology-Based Solutions We are known for our professional approach, effective technology-based solutions, responsiveness, attention to detail, and on-time, on-budget delivery. We take pride in our long-term client relationships, ever-expanding business, and service-driven company culture.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing telephone and email customer service, sales and technical support for our client, the professional development division. This is a full-time office position with minimal overtime required.
- Provide telephone and email technical assistance to customers regarding online course usage issues and other customer service-related issues (frequent daily contacts)
- Report immediately any technical or policy issues that arise
- Process customer orders and payments (telephone contact and check processing)
- Complete customer contact logs and log all customer interactions, keeping their customer service system information current
- Prepare monthly analysis of online course evaluations for management review
- Prepare State calling lists provided for lead generation program
- Prepare monthly course evaluation review summary and prepare report for management
- Assist with preparation and data entry for monthly marketing, sales and business reports, as requested
- Support general office needs: All aspects of ???life in the office??? are part of day-to-day responsibilities ??? from emailing or meeting with client representatives to using postage meter
- Represent our client at conferences, trade shows and meetings, as requested
- Attend staff and client meetings, as requested
- Other duties, as requested
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
--Experienced in providing excellent customer service, primarily via phone and email
--Quick learner with ability to absorb information on multiple
--aspects of different programs and products
--Accustomed to working in a team environment as well as independently
--Able to juggle several ongoing tasks
--Extreme attention to detail with speed and accuracy
--Readily adaptable when occasional special projects are assigned
--Some college preferred but not required
--Minimum 3-5 years in workforce
--Excellent computer skills; familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
--Experience in early care and education or social services a plus, but not required
If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.