Customer Service Representative
Do you enjoy helping others and being a resource for others? Do you have prior customer service experience or have previous experience working the healthcare industry? We may have the job for you! We're seeking talented professionals who can provide benefit information and policy changes to customers. This is a full time contract position with the opportunity to be hired on, but it is not guaranteed. Career opportunities are determined based on work performance and availability.
Title: Benefits Specialist
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm
Type: Contract - 6 months
Dress code: Business Casual with Casual Fridays!
Perks: Our clients offers a 4 week extensive classroom and on-the-job training for the position. They have a gym on-site and offer free yoga every Wednesday. Additionally, they offer access to internal healthcare Benefit resources, an on-site cafe with free coffee and discounted soda. Should they extend an offer of employment, they offer excellent medical benefits, a 401k with a 6% match, growth opportunities and more! The ability to be hired on after the six months is possible, but not guaranteed.
- Answer inbound calls pertaining to benefit inquiries, create cases, escalate the case if necessary, and follow up with customers when information is received.
- Provide objective information to members regarding open enrollment, status changes, and new hire benefit information. This also includes comparing benefit options during enrollment periods.
- Maintain an firm understand of benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, life, short and long term disability, and similar benefits) in addition to marketplace/exchange plans, COBRA, and Medicare plans
- Ensure that all calls are in compliance with strict procedures, policies, and quality standards
- Ensure the utmost professionalism, customer service, and confidentiality with each customer in accordance with company and legal policies such as HIPPA, COBRA, Affordable Care Act, and similar legislation
- Follow each case??s status until it is resolved and close the case in the system
- Escalate, prioritize, and research all cases as needed
- Document all calls to track inquiries and information given
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Please see the responsibilities and qualifications of the position.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a customer service, healthcare, or employee benefits
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Exceptional spelling, grammar, phone etiquette, and documentation skill sets
- Effective oral and written communication
- Prior call center customer service experience in a corporate setting is preferred
- MS Office experience is required and former experience working in a CRM system is preferred
- Higher education classes or prior work experience consisting of administration, liberal arts, public health, healthcare management, or a related field is preferred and may be substituted in lieu of the experience requirement
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- Ability to speak both English and Spanish is a plus
Qualified candidates please apply directly to this posting and e-mail your resume in a WORD document to email@example.com.
Your information will be reviewed by a recruiter; however, due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we are not able to respond directly to all applicants. Your resume submission is confidential and your materials will not be presented to a client without your specific consent. For a complete listing of our job openings, please visit us at www.randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.