Insurance Claims Processor
Randstad is hiring immediate claims processors to fulfill an exciting role with a large health insurance company
Location: Monterey Park; zip code 91755
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Duration: 8 months temporary assignment
Process claim data and information using automated systems within established production and quality standards. Process new and adjustment claims within established production and quality standards. Reviews accuracy of data entered against source documents. Identifies and resolves issues with claim documentation discrepancies
- Ability to quickly meet and exceed Senior processor level responsibilities,
- Ability to lead and motivate staff and act as supervisor when/if the supervisor/manager are not around.
- Refers discrepancies in source documents to appropriate person and assists in correcting the document.
- Acts as mentor to new team members, assuming responsibility for training and orientation and providing guidance and direction for work assignments.
- Assists in process-related issues and duties and acts as a resource for process related issues/problems.
- Makes recommendations to management for improvements in work processes and task documentation.
- Implements process improvements.
- Updates task documentation under the direction of the supervisor or manager.
- Monitors, schedules, and manages work flow and priorities, communicating with supervisors/team members as needed to ensure effective teamwork.
- May serve as subject matter expert on projects.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
-1 year of medical claims processing experience
-Excellent customer service telephone skills, Ability to solve problems and analyze complex situations under pressure
-High School diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.