Randstad in partnership with a leading biotechnology company located in St. Louis, MO is now hiring for entry level Lab Technicians. As the selected candidate, you will work with our client in the development of technology that enables farmers to grow more crops by applying biotechnology, genomics and molecular breeding technology to herbicides and seeds.
You will perform a variety duties including:
- Performs laboratory tasks such as dropping, crushing, planting, harvesting, counting, grinding, reagent preparation, and other routine laboratory tasks.
- Conduct routine and preventative maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Assist in the operation of equipment for the purpose of data generation.
- Assists with receipt and inspection of raw materials, ordering and stocking.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong attention to detail, work well in a team-based work environment and be self-motivated.
- Associate degree (AA) or Bachelor's degree in Biology or related field1 to 3 years in a laboratory setting preferred.
- Experience with preparing buffers and pipetting is strongly desired.
- Experience using automation/robotics is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Local candidates are preferred since no relocation cost reimbursement is available.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.