Insurance Enrollment Specialist
Are you a CRITICAL THINKER? Think fast on your feet? Enjoy working in medical or healthcare?
Randstad is looking for candidates with exceptional attention to detail, proven track record, and the desire to work in a fast paced environment for long-term position during the Annual Enrollment Period.
- Responsible for determining plan eligibility and enrolling members within CMS regulatory guidance.
- Reviewing applications to make changes on incorrect/incomplete applications by performing customer, physician and/or agent outreach and using support tools. Maintain member demographic update and membership revalidation and apply eligibility requirements for membership changes.
- Research and respond to eligibility inquiries as needed.
- Ensures all enrollment eligibility is reconciled and maintained in accordance with CMS and departmental guidelines, requirements, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- A typical day in this position involves reviewing incoming applications, keying information into systems, determining eligibility, and saving submissions as needed.
- Phone calls to potential customers and Medicaid systems will be made as needed throughout the day.
- In addition to phone calls, websites will be reviewed to gather additional information on enrollees.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - communications should be respectful, professional, proactive and polite at all times.
- Must be able to react quickly and proactively in a rapidly changing and dynamic work environment.
- Strong Customer Service skills must be highly customer centric.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office recommended.
- Strong organizational skills
If your work experience matches these requirements, and you are ready to say YES to a long-term position, please visit www.randstadstaffing.com then click on: Job seekers > Create account
After you have created your account you must go one step further and create your profile. This includes providing all of your work history, and uploading your resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.