Would you like to work for a stable, employee-friendly company with great benefits and amazing employee discounts? Randstad is currently seeking full-time skilled Customer Service Representatives for Whirlpool in West Knoxville. In business for over 100 years, Whirlpool ranks as a Fortune 200 company and is a leader in the appliance industry.
You will have the opportunity to work for Whirlpool long-term depending on your performance and attendance, and your hourly rate will increase at time of hire. There is a 2-3 week training program with required daily attendance. Benefits are available through Randstad until you are hired by Whirlpool.
As a Trade Customer Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting these businesses with various customer service needs regarding appliance orders, deliveries, and general inquiries. This is a business-center environment and will require ability to comfortably navigate computer systems for data entry and order processing. The ability to work both independently, as well as part of a team, is important for success.
Working hours: 40 hours per week, available to work any shift 7:30 am-7:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Typical schedule is from 8:00 am-5:00 pm or 9:00 am-6:00 pm with some required late shifts until 7:00 pm. Occasional opportunities for voluntary overtime. No part-time positions available at this time.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Customer Service experience required. Food Service and Retail work history is great for this role!
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- 2 or 4-year degree is preferred, but not required
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Proficiency in navigating multiple computer systems
- Interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Analytical and issue resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and successfully manage detailed work
- Communication, critical thinking, and organizational skills
- Tact, courtesy, and social sensitivity
- Ability to exemplify a sense of urgency
- Ability to work within a team-focused and friendly environment
- Position is Temp-to-hire (partially determined by performance and attendance)
- Available to work any shift between 7:30am-7:00pm (Monday - Friday)
- 40 hours per week, with occasional opportunities for voluntary overtime
- Starting pay rate is $11.44 an hour with an increase at time of conversion to Whirlpool
- Benefits are available through Randstad until converted to Whirlpool payroll
- 2-3 week training program with required daily attendance
Don't miss this great opportunity!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.