Floater Print Tech
A document solutions company in San Jose is looking for a professional customer service representative to join their team. This is a contract to hire opportunity with the potential to be taken on permanently at a great organization. This position will be out of their Santa Clara office, but may be needed to work at other locations in the South Bay.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Converts customer supplied graphic file(s) to print ready format Outputs customer files to requested media/substrate(s)
- Able to perform the physical duties required of the job: i.e.: lifting heavy substrates or roll stock
- Evaluate output and make adjustments to obtain a desired level of image quality
- Listen and understand customer requests, questions and complaints
- Accurately input orders and data into the system
- Preparing printed documents based off customer needs
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--1-2+ years of office experience
--Must be willing to commute to Santa Clara, San Jose, and Campbell, and may be needed as far as San Carlos or Monterey
--Knowledge of Microsoft Office
--Strong ability to actively listen and communicate solutions
--Friendly, upbeat and positive attitude
--Ability to multi-task and make quick decisions
--Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
--High school diploma or equivalent
--Must be eligible to work in the United States
--Must be 18 years or older
- Temporary to Hire Position
- Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
For immediate consideration please apply TODAY to this career building opportunity. Please submit your resume to Mark Nelson at email@example.com
Phone calls welcome after sending your resume. 408-727-0804 and ask for Mark.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.