Customer Service Associate Needed
A leading furniture manufacturing company is in search of a customer service representative at its Milpitas, CA location. As a customer service representative, you will share your product knowledge, assess customer needs and qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
Must have open availability as the store is open from 10am - 10pm Sunday - Saturday
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implement opening and closing procedures
- Manage telephone traffic
- Access inventory information and advise sales associates
- Complete sales transactions
- Execute daily checklists
- Explain terms for customer pick up or delivery
Working hours: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Excellent/professional communication skills with both internal and external contacts
- Proficient computer knowledge with Microsoft Tools
- Skilled at balancing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Professional telephone skills
- Understands basic financial terms
- Highly organized
- Temporary to Hire
- Full time position: 40hrs a week must be able to work nights and weekends as this location is open from 10am ?? 10pm Sunday - Saturday
- Base pay: $14/hr.
- All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
For immediate consideration please apply TODAY to this career building opportunity. Please submit your resume to Mark Nelson at email@example.com
Phone calls welcome after sending your resume. Please call Mark at 408-727-0804.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.