Customer Service Intermediate level
Our client in King of Prussia, PA has an immediate opening for a temp-to-hire customer service associate with experience in a manufacturing setting. The right candidate will be responsible for answering incoming calls from customers placing orders or following up on placed orders or to inquire about products and services that are being offered. This is a full time position paying $15-$20 per hour. For serious inquiries please apply directly to this posting.
- Answer up to 40 incoming calls
- Place 20 outbound calls and emails to existing customers
- Enter purchase orders
- Follow up on vendor invoices
- Administrative tasks as needed
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Four-year degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in account management, sales, or customer service required
- Must have experience working in manufacturing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a desire to succeed
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Power to grasp new concepts quickly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Qualified candidates please apply directly to this posting and e-mail your resume in a WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your information will be reviewed by a recruiter; however, due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we are not able to respond directly to all applicants. Your resume submission is confidential and your materials will not be presented to a client without your specific consent. For a complete listing of our job openings, please visit us at www.randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.