Collections Department Administrator
This position is responsible for all reporting needs of the Frontline, Final Demand, National, and Digital Collections teams. This includes aging reports, as needed, for all Collection teams, Daily Dunning and Cancellation Reports for the digital team, weekly reporting for Collector productivity and Collector standards, as well as any other reporting that may be requested, based on business needs. This person must be able to multi-task and be able to work under pressure, meeting any deadlines that are given. They will have daily contact with Sales, our Digital Collections team and FIRM's clients.
1. Update the daily dunning report with Collector information and distribute to the digital team on a daily basis.
2. Provide cancellation information to the Website and Search teams on a daily basis to ensure digital products are taken down in a timely manner when collection efforts have failed.
3. Provide aging reports as needed for any and all Collection teams (Frontline, Final Demand, National, Digital) as needed.
4. Track daily productivity of Collectors for Management.
5. Produce monthly standards of Collectors for Management
6. Update accounts that need to be blocked/removed from blocking for digital team.
7. Report SLA results for inbound calls on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
8. Report collection results of all digital accounts that were sent out to a Collection Agency.
9. Act as back-up with Digital Write-offs if the team is behind or short-staffed.
10. Act as back-up with sending manual Dunning Level 4 letters if team is behind or short-staffed
1. Help with National Collections if that team is behind or short-staffed.
2. Put together collection manuals for all new hire training classes.
Responsible for all skip tracing on accounts that are identified by the dialer as disconnected or no answer
3. Will complete all billing discrepancies that need to be entered into the Oracle System and other billing paperwork when necessary including Collection Good wills, etc.
4. Will review all claims that are identified by the dialer to see if empowerment can be offered or if adjustments need to be applied
5. Responsible for all faxing, emailing and mailing copies of requested contracts, invoices, copy sheets, etc. to customer/Sales/etc
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Skills assessment testing is required before being considered by the hiring manager for the following areas:
- Microsoft Word 2013
- Microsoft Excel 2013
- MS Powerpoint 2013
- Data Entry-- Alpha Numeric
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity please apply directly to this posting.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.