Lead Contract Coordinator
Are you detail oriented and enjoy working on spreadsheets and databases? If so, we have a unique opportunity with a large, well-known company in Chesterfield. Needing a professional and reliable individual!
- Create and manage contracting processes
- Maintain spreadsheets and databases to prepare and distribute daily and ad hoc reports
- Work closely with credentialing staff and contract negotiators
- Identify gaps and risk in contracting process
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Associate's degree or 2-3 years equivalent experience
- MS Office Suite proficiency
- Experience in healthcare, contracting, or provider information preferred
- Able to multi-task and work independently
If you are interested in the role and meet all the skills and qualifications, please apply today!
We will be reviewing applications and reaching out to qualified applicants over the next several days. Thank you for your patience.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.