Data Entry Clerk
Randstad is seeking the ideal candidate to work a contract position with a well-known healthcare company in your area. Please see the details below and apply with your resume.
This is a production environment and you must be able to pass an Excel assessment.
Pay rate: $14/hour
1. Retrieve, complete, and track Rating work within internal systems.
2. Manipulate census data within Excel.
3. Enter census data into Excel based system to produce results.
4. Attach and communicate results to internal clients.
5. Communicate with supervisors with all questions.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook & Excel.
2. Specific Excel skills: ability to create filters, sort data, move columns and/or rows while maintaining formatting and integrity is essential. Excel scores are required.
3. Able to work in a high-paced, high-volume, data entry environment while maintaining Service Level Agreements.
4. Solid verbal and written communication skills.
5. Solid Data Entry skills and experience preferred.
6. High School Diploma/GED
Shift Start/End Time:
8am to 5pm local time. Mon-Fri
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.