Randstad is working with a top public accounting firm in the downtown Birmingham metro area. We are looking to add a Tax Manager to this growing team. The ideal candidate has either tax accounting experience or has been in a senior accountant level position looking to expand into a tax manager role.
There are numerous employee perks within this position: work-life balance, opportunity for growth in a non-competitive environment, equally distributed workload just to name a few.
- Prepare and file federal and state tax documents
- Develop tax strategies and policies
- Provide tax and consulting services to clients
- Coordinate with team members to meet all deadlines
- Participate in weekly meetings to allocate responsibilities
- Develop and provide feedback to other team members
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills: proficient in tax software, Word, and Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to prioritize and problem solve
- CPA designation required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 3-5 years experience in public accounting
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Interest in development of yourself and others
Click to easily apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are ready to interview qualified candidates in person or virtually today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.