Assistant Market Manager
At Randstad we sell Work Solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, which impacts their productivity and profitability. We also find the best people to put to work. Did you catch that? We find jobs for people. Powerful stuff.
Our Assistant Market Managers use their curiosity, listening skills, and personality to make things happen. Randstad is looking to hire a results-oriented talent acquisition leader to join our Minneapolis, MN operation.
- Build client relationships positioning Randstad as a staffing industry leader
- Grow the business through increasing of market share with existing clients
- Create and execute strategic recruitment plan via sourcing, interviewing, coaching, retaining, and developing candidates exceeding client expectations
- Develop and manage a talent pipeline that aligns with the client???s needs and output requirements
- Serve as direct Manager for one to two Recruiters and Account Managers which includes; holding others accountable, having coaching conversations, conducting performance reviews, and hiring new employees
- Exceed client and talent expectations by following Randstad???s Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven ability to lead teams
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups
- Previous staffing agency experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
In return for the success that our employees bring us we offer:
- Best in class training
- Rich benefits
- A strong compensation package that includes a generous base salary and bonus opportunity
- A clearly defined career path - we grow leaders!
Life is short, do something important, and have fun doing it.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.