A leading client located in Lake Forest, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, temp-to-hire, Administrative Assistant position.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for answering and routing calls, greeting vendors and customers and ensuring that they are directed to the proper location. There will also be other miscellaneous tasks that will need to be completed as necessary.
- Answer all incoming calls and provide assistance or direct to the appropriate department while using interpretive judgement with outside visitors
- Handle the distribution of internal and external mail with the USPS and UPS deliveries
- Monitor and forward invoices by stamping and coding for management signature
- Provide other general clerical assistance including, but not limited to typing letters, maintaining files, scanning documents, and assist with other projects
Working hours: 7:45 AM - 4:15 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree highly desired
- At least 3 years of Office Assistant, Administrative Assistant, or Receptionist experience required
- Able to handle multiple tasks at once with varying levels of priority
-$15 per hour
-Temp-to-hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Casual company dress code in an open office environment!
- Extensive training process that keys in on personal and professional growth
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.