Executive Assistant/ Administrative Assistant
A company based in Pleasanton, CA is looking for an Executive Assistant/ Administrative Assistant to provide administrative assistance to their corporate global marketing & professional services teams!
In this role you will assist with the coordination of all departmental meetings (domestic and international), clinical trial setup and coordination and provide support with ad hoc projects as necessary.
Temp but may become a temp-to-hire role
Duration of assignment is 4-6+ months
Hours- M-F Flexible start time, 8 hours per day. Generally 8-5 or 9-6
Pay is $27-32 per hour D.O.E.
1. Organizes various meetings and events along with reservations for catering, audio/visual and hotel accommodations.
2. Arranges and coordinates business travel (international and domestic arrangements) and expense reports using Concur.
3. Works with internal and external parties to initiate and run special projects.
4. Types and designs general correspondences, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
5. Uses Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel to create internal presentations and complex spreadsheets.
6. Uses Internet research abilities for special needs and projects.
7. Performs other ??ad hoc?? key projects and related duties as required.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Strong meeting planning skills.
--Ability to prioritize projects and multi-task effectively.
--Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
--Proactive, "can-do" attitude. Ability to both work independently and within a team.
--Excellent time management and communication skills (verbal, written).
--Superior research skills and attention to detail.
High school diploma. Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
3-5 years of experience in an administrative or executive support role
Prior meeting planning experience, international and domestic is a plus
Experience coordinating international travel and demonstrating resourcefulness is a plus.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please apply now and make sure to include your resume.
**Please note that only qualified applicants will be considered for this role.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.