Bi-Lingual Business Development Specialist
Local Dental company is looking for a dynamic, energetic individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities. B2B sales and marketing skills are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional customer service skills.
?? Serve as the primary liaison between clients and our program
?? Call on new districts, and educate current clients on existing and new services offered
?? Attend and/or participate in assigned conferences and meetings
?? Strive to ensure that each client achieves the optimal level of participation in program offerings
?? Collaborate with other team members and leadership to enhance and expand program offerings based on requests and needs
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Marketing or Sales experience preferred. Dental or health care background or experience selling to schools at the district or local level is a plus
- Must be able to demonstrate and communicate thorough knowledge of the program's mission
- Capable of consistently displaying excellent customer relations skills and a professional demeanor at all times
- Ability to make polished and effective presentations statewide
- Excellent organizational and perceptive capabilities, sufficient to effectively juggle multiple clients
- Self-initiative to work successfully in a remote, field-based role
- The ability to travel throughout the state on a regular basis. (Up to 80%)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or Sales preferred, but not required
Please apply to this position and attach a current resume. Please do not email me your resume - I will contact those that have the best qualifications for a digital interview.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.