Customer Service Manager
A leading client located in Vernon Hills, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, temp-to-hire, Customer Service Manager position.
The Customer Service Manager will work within a highly collaborative team and lead the evolution of the Customer Service team. This individual will work directly with clients to grow existing relationships and expand the customer portfolio development with the goal of achieving negative net churn.
- Own the new customer onboarding process and provide customer training and oversee customer enablement
- Handle all incoming customer concerns and bring to resolution
- Generate reports and analytics from a ticketing system in order to improve productivity and results
- Monitor user health in order to find ways to improve the customer experience
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 5-7 years of Customer Service Manager experience required
- SaaS product onboarding experience highly desired
- Must have great multitasking and time management skills
-$70,000 - $100,000 per year
-Direct Hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Benefits include: Competitive compensation package, Health, Dental, 401k with company match, Holiday Time, PTO, and Casual dress code
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Their goals are to deliver above and beyond, allowing their customers to focus on what is most important to their survival
- Provide small local businesses with affordable and user friendly access to the tools that large enterprises use to communicate with customers
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.