Customer Service Rep
Randstad is seeking the ideal candidate to work a contract position with a well-known healthcare company in your area. Please see the details below and apply with your resume.
Long Term contract CSR position starting at $15/hour.
1. Answer a high volume of calls from patients or their representative, regarding patient bill balances, payment plans, credit card payments, patient pricing, re-billing insurance companies and general customer concerns
2. Process adjustments, refunds, transfer bills, mail returns and perform manual sales
3. Evaluate and respond to all aspects of written billing inquiries, including but not limited to: billing insurances, and updating invoices
4. Research, troubleshoot and resolve complex billing issues and customer complaints, taking all steps to resolve and ensure full resolution
5. Ability to perform all aspects of billing customer service as needed
Working hours: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
2. 1+ years of customer service experience
3. Demonstrated ability in using a computer and Windows PC applications, which includes solid keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
4. All new hires will be required to successfully complete the Customer Service training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material
5. Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation (8:00 am - 7:00 pm) including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, and work overtime and / or weekends, as needed
Shift Start/End Time: 9:30am-6:00pm EST
Dress Code: Business Casual
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.