***FORTUNE 500 TECHNOLOGY COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR A SKILLED CONTRACTS MANAGER FOR THEIR BOTHELL LOCATION***
You will work with a team of other Contracts Managers and interface with Legal, Risk, Finance, Sales, the Customer Fulfillment Center team as well as other internal customers and negotiate directly with external customers. This position requires strong interpersonal skills, an energetic, proactive flexible individual who can work independently and as a team player.
- Creating contract solutions that minimize risk and provide value to the company and its customers
- Providing support to Customer Fulfillment Center and Proposal Center for Request for Proposal???s (RFPs), Request for Information (RFI), Request for Quotes (RFQs)
- Maintaining contract files and updating activity in Salesforce (SFDC) and other workflow tools
- Advising management of contractual rights, obligations, and provide interpretation of terms and conditions identifying
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
--Possess organization, project management, analytical and negotiation skills.
--Must be able to communicate clearly with employees at various levels within the organization, as well as customers.
--Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment that is deadline driven, detail oriented, and have the ability to juggle a wide variety of responsibilities and other assorted projects as required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
- Five years of experience working with commercial contracts
- Must be proficient in MS Office and have the ability to learn and adapt to other programs such as SFDC, Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) tool and Lean methodology.
- Must be able to work on several tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and ensure completion of tasks.