Customer Service Representative
***FORTUNE 500 INSURANCE COMPANY IS SEEKING SKILLED CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS WITH CLAIMS EXPERIENCE***
- Processes group short term disability claims or performs support tasks related to claim setup, prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- data entry (40+ WPM)
- excellent customer service skills
- strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must have knowledge of customer service best practices, must be proficient in Microsoft Office environment, and ideally types 40+ WPM.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.