Web Content Supervisor
***A global, Fortune 500 athletic apparel organization seeks an experienced Web Content Supervisor***
- Website design and development
- Search for content to upload to website platform.
- Build wireframe in beta leverage platform
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Need these software systems: Lifetiles, square space, word press, web developer and graphic designer. No animation.
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate design discipline and minimum of 3 years related design experience.
- 2 years of directly relevant design experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Knowledge in design specific software tools include but are not limited to: Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Flash, Adobe Premiere and sound and video editing and compression tools is strongly preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.