A Testing Proctor is needed for a large utilities company in Kings Mountain, NC.
- Validate itinerary against Nantel software.
- Counsel sequence of training to meet hard schedule requirements (ILT schedule)
- Assist in logging onto computers for testing.
- Document test completion by recording test score, completion time, date, and initialing.
- Ensure students review missed questions and resolve test question issues.
- Enforce lab rules that include: No cell phones, No talking during testing. No materials on desk during testing 8. Light administrative duties include: Filing, Cleaning computer labs and desks, Logging computer onto Nantel test site and shutting down daily, Running copies of training material and status sheets.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Attention to detail
Customer service oriented
High school diploma
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.