Our client, a well established Industrial firm, in the Bala Cynwyd, PA area is seeking a Marketing Specialist for a Direct Hire opportunity. The hours for this position will be Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm. Compensation for this position will range, depending on experience, from $50,000-60,000 Annually. Please see below for duties and qualifications.
- Strategize and manage integrated marketing campaigns in regards to Design, SEO, CRO, PPC, Email Marketing, and Social Media Marketing
- Analyze data and produce accurate reports to correct and implement strategy
- Bring together analytically derived ideas and rich marketing content
- Help grow business through social media channels and email marketing campaigns
- Build and drive digital campaigns while reviewing and measuring their effect over time
- Identify and prioritize SEO related issues and organize them based on importance
- Keep track and manage deadlines on multiple projects
- Work with marketing team to execute marketing campaigns effectively and grow awareness
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mixed Media or Marketing is preferred
- 2+ years experience working in Marketing in required
- Experience working in in the industrial, manufacturing, or chemical industries is required
- 2+ years experience in Design, SEO, CRO, PPC, Email Marketing, and Social Media Marketing
- 2+ years experience working in B2B marketing
- Must be a very analytical thinker and able to develop and implement strong marketing strategies
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines in a timely fashion, and work in a fast paced team oriented environment
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal are required
For consideration, please submit your resume in Word format to Brittany.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your information will be reviewed by a recruiter; however, due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we are not able to respond directly to all applicants. Your resume submission is confidential and your materials will not be presented to a client without your specific consent. For a complete listing of our job openings, please visit us at www.randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.