Looking for a PART-TIME position? Are you a positive, well organized, self-starter with entry level recruiting experience? If so, we are looking for YOU!!- We are looking for an entry level recruiter to assist in staffing our warehouse positions in the Roseville area.
- Compose correspondence professionally
- Prepare and maintain reports and documents
- Receives incoming calls, messages & emails
- Creates and maintain employee files
- Using recruitment sources such as job postings, outsource?? recruiters, internet, to name a few and managing recruitment costs
- Screen and pre-qualify candidates
- Manage recruitment database
Working hours: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, confidentially, diplomatically and professionally at all times
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently.
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail required.
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Enjoy the challenge of sourcing for candidates in an impacted job market
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.