Customer Verification Representative
Our client, a reputable real estate software company, is looking for customer verification representatives to screen out references for pending clients. This is a GREAT opportunity for someone looking to join a growing company at the starting level for growth long-term. In this role, you're required to conduct reference verifications for individuals looking to rent/lease housing units.- The company has a very professional and modern environment with fun activities including weekly-monthly food trucks.- If you're interested in this role, please review the job requirements below!
- Perform outbound calls daily to individual references, including banks, past employers, and property management companies
- Listen and understand customer requests, questions and complaints
- Proactively assist customers through asking questions and recommending products/services that would fit their needs
- Help customers navigate through client's online platform while gathering data that may not have been provided
- Accurately input reference details and other data into company's ERP System
- Create and/or update service tickets for any customer related issues
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Background in customer service or administrative work preferred
- Desire to grow long term with company
- Friendly, upbeat and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Temp to Hire Position
- Monday- Friday 8:00am - 5:00 pm (40 hours per week), overtime will be required on certain weeks
- $17.50/hr, $18.00/hr if bilingual
If you or someone you know meets is interested in this position, please apply online or submit a resume to Desiree at email@example.com!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.