ensures that product is shipped to customers in accordance with sales order requested by reviewing preparing and processing related shipping documents
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Complies with assigned department goals and follows proper procedures in order to achieve these goals. Informs supervisor when it appears that goals will not be met.
- Observes Plant Safety Rules. Assists in identifying and eliminating safety hazards and or concerns
- Performs all job duties in a timely and efficient manner. Contributes to Plant cost reduction
- Participates in 5S initiatives by maintaining a neat and orderly work area.
- Facilitates team and concepts by working cooperatively and productively with others in order to complete assigned tasks.
- Reports any problems or concerns to supervisor
- Poses no direct threat to the health or safety of himself/herself, or others, or to property. Defined as a significant risk of substantial harm that cannot be eliminated or reduced to an acceptable level by reasonable accommodation
- Requires regular attendance to preform essential job functions between the assigned start and end times for work
- Established and maintain effective work relationships with the department, the Corporation and the community; and maintains professional competence, knowledge and skills necessary for the satisfactory of all assigned responsibilities
- Performs such individual assignments as management may direct.
- Process a wide variety or paperwork including purchase orders, return authorizations, delivery note sand shipping documents
- Reviews all delivery notes for "special instructions" and highlights them for warehouse associates.
- Prepares all special labels for customer orders
- Provides information to Customer Representatives when requested
- Scheduled inbound and outbound loads
- Provides timely and professional communication with internal and external customers
- Operates SAP System to print/pick list, confirm and post orders and obtain carrier name, ship date, PO number, ETC
- Ensures orders are shipped to arrive to customers but the requested delivery date
- Works with Transportation Department to document and track carrier issues
- Acts as backup to other office personnel
- Performs miscellaneous office duties such as filling paperwork
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to utilize carious PC functions/programs including spreadsheets, word processing, database software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills in order to work effectively with individuals(internal and external) to the company.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize projects and the flexibility to deal with interruptions and re-prioritize as needed
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful situations.
- HS Diploma or GED
-1 year related experience in shipping office
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system
- Sitting at workstation 85% of work time. Standing/walking approximately 15%
- Ability to work OT or occasionally on weekends with short notice
- Typical office environment with shelves overhead and above work surfaces
- Must be able to lift 50 LBS.
**** Please email all resumes over to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.