The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast paced office setting and will be comfortable conducting phone interviews and in person interviews. The position will contribute to the execution of RIS work processes via support of the onsite account team directly supporting the client's specific strategic and operational goals. This person will specialize in ensuring compliance and coordinating efforts pertaining to recruiting, applicant screenings (background, assessments, drug testing), safety, and talent records by:
- Developing and managing a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirements
- Participating in hiring process by administering skill assessments, processing applications, and references
- Coordinating onsite and external drug testing efforts
- Maintaining electronic and paper records to ensure effective, orderly and legal storage of personnel data
- Maintaining talent records
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels
- Proficient computer skills for accuracy in reporting and recording information
- Experience in multitasking, prioritizing work and effective time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent service orientation and professional demeanor
- Ability and willingness to take on operational tasks
- HS Diploma required
- Associate Degree (preferred)
- 1-2 years business experience (preferred)
If this sounds like a position that interests you, please call us at 412-920-2909. You can speak to Robin, Ryan or Rob in relation to this position -- OR email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You can also send a text message to 412-580-8982 for more information!
Pay rate starts at $14.00-16.00 per hour. This is a long term contract position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.