START: 9/27 3-4 month assignment
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Pay for parking! Light rail or bus recommended
Hours: Mon-Friday 8am-5pm, time will change at daylights savings time to 9am-6pm for most people. Candidates must be able to work BOTH shifts
- This CSR position is primarily responsible for answering incoming telephone calls from team members in a call center environment.
- The calls are related to questions or problems team members may have related to benefit plans, payroll, policies, programs and online tools associated with human resources.
- This CSR uses traditional and online human resource systems to document transactional work and educate team members on human resource related topics.
- Duration: Through the end of the year, with potential extension through end of January; could be extended longer
- Pay for parking! Light rail or bus recommended
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE IN A CALL CENTER
If you or someone you know is interested please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "HRCSR"
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.