Call Center Manager
Our client is seeking an experienced Call Center Manager to join their growing team for a 24/7 busy call center in the Providence area. The person in this role must have previous experience managing a team of representatives and supervisors and have the flexibility to work overtime "on call hours" as needed. The ideal candidate for this role would be employee focused and metrics driven with the ability to work well under pressure. This is a career, full time opportunity (Monday-Friday 9a-5p), offering an annual salary of 65-75K based on experience.
Daily Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
* Lead daily and weekly meetings with call center team to review and strategize key metrics
* Review team attendance and payroll task in customer service department
* Attend client meetings
* Establish and implement policies and procedures to delivery a quality customer service experience
* Develop goals, targets and performance requirements
* Be able to function as a subject matter expert on service information
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM
Skills and Qualifications:
* A minimum of 2-4 years of supervisory experience in a large/busy call center is required.
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Ability to quickly learn and train on new systems and databases
* AS degree preferred
If you are interested in being considered for this role and meet the qualifications of this position, please apply directly to this positing. For any additional questions that have not been addressed in this positing, you can contact Shanna Ferguson at Shanna.Ferguson@randstadusa.com or 401-831-1234.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.