The Master Data Analyst provides governance, performance management and project services in support of the Entegris User Community. The individual will add value by understanding how the MD is valuable to the organization based on the established key performance indicators, and is used in one or more business processes. The successful candidate will assist in ensuring that the Master Data is accurate, complete and transaction ready. The Analyst liaises with business process stakeholders across organizations and geographies.Responsibilities:
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMSkills
- Generate Data Quality metrics and help drive improvements using various tools, SAP Reports such as COOIS, IW28, MRBR, VIM Workplace, ME 57, ZPM MOLD PM DIIS IW42, IW 22 IW28
- Provide governance services in support of important Master Data (MD) processes such as metadata management, mass updates, policy and standards creation, and the addition of new fields or the update of the definition of existing fields.
- Identify, recommend and execute MD process improvements and tooling improvement opportunities.
- Provide day-to-day business support for the MD processes and usage of the MD tools.
- Lead small MD projects and/or participate as a project team member on initiatives involving Master Data.
- Train users on the MD tools and processes as well as test changes made to the tools.
- Participate in requirements gathering, UAT and other testing activities
- Create process documentation and training materials
- Other duties as assigned
- Indicate the reporting relationships, products, budgets, throughput, level and purpose of contacts (internal and external), or other scope measures that are key to this position.
- Data Operations - Meets or exceeds department standards for issue response time and data management.
- Data Quality - Upholds the established field rules defined by the business owners and maintained by the Master Data Team.
- Compliance - Achieves compliance through adherence to Master Data Team procedures and policies.
- Client Relationship Management - Represents the Master Data Team in interactions with internal customers.
- Change Management - Shares information and suggestions with others to increase overall productivity.
Have worked in SAP , have strong computers skill s and understand Microsoft Office applications.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.