Financial Administrative Assistant
Our client, a well established financial firm around the Conshohocken, PA area is seeking an experienced financial administrative assistant for a temp-hire opportunity. Candidates for this position will have experience working in the financial industry and have experience supporting financial professionals administratively and some marketing exposure. The hours for this position are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm. The salary for this position will range, depending on experience, from $40,000-50,000 annually and full benefits. Please see below for additional details.
- Interact with external bankers, attorneys, wealth managers, executive management, support staff, and clients
- Answer, screen and redirect telephone calls, faxes, and incoming mail as appropriate
- Manage schedules and calendars of Managing Directors, Directors, Vice Presidents, Associates and Analysts in scheduling meetings, conference/video calls and appointments
- Reserve conference rooms, order food/refreshments, coordinate meeting materials, prepare and distribute agendas
- Organize and coordinate domestic/international travel arrangements
- Track monthly billable client expenses and invoice accordingly; resolve late payments or discrepancies
- Coordinate annual convention registration and sponsorship for Managing Directors
- Provide administrative and organizational support for directors
- Establish and maintain files
- Fax and photocopy documents as needed
- Assist in special projects and with editing presentations as needed
- Assist with receptionist coverage on an occasional basis
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Marketing and Business Development Responsibilities
- Prepare annual advertising budget
- Reserve advertising space and negotiate advertising budgets and prices with all relevant publications, including Philadelphia Business Journal, Central PA Business Journal, Pittsburgh Business Journal, SNL Financial, PA Bankers, NJ Bankers and PACB Transactions
- Create scheduled advertisements for publications including design work using PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Coordinate mass mailings with Managing Directors via regular mail
- Coordinate and execute email blasts on deal announcements and monthly statistical bank mailer.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- High School Diploma Required
- 3+ years experience working in financial and securities industry as an administrative assistant or marketing assistant
- 1+ years experience working in marketing
- Experience supporting financial professional is encouraged.
- Working knowledge of the financial industry and products offered.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong ability to multi task and meet deadlines
If you are interested and qualified for this position please apply directly to this post or send an updated WORD copy of your resume and 3-4 professional references to email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.