A leading client located in Northbrook, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Temp-to-Hire, Administrative Assistant position.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for organizing, scheduling, and providing a variety of administrative support services for multiple Vice Presidents and Senior Managers including the CIO.
- Answer incoming calls from vendors and direct calls to the appropriate person in the department
- Supervise all mail distribution for the department to ensure that all inter-office mail and invoices are distributed to the correct individual
- Maintain employee databases and spreadsheets, organization charts, and other related charts
- Manage the ordering and maintenance of office supplies for the department and maintain an adequate amount of supplies on hand
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 1-2 years of high-level Administrative Assistant experience required
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel (VLookups and Pivot Tables) required
- Must have great organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects with shifting priorities
-$20 - $21 per hour
-Temp-to-hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Enjoy this company's brand new office location that contains an exclusive cafeteria for employees only
- Be a part of a progressive team that has a great company culture that values teamwork and collaboration
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.