Medical Admin. Assistant
Our client in Schwenksville, PA has an opportunity for a medical biller to join their team as soon as possible! This client is growing and is willing to train an entry level candidate for this position. The opportunity is Temp to Perm. Once perm the position comes with full paid benefits and quarterly bonus based on the company's performance. The hours are 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday with a pay rate of $12-$14 per hour.
1. Receives and coordinates all referrals to include notification of insurance providers
for prior authorization and services covered.
2. Using discretion and independent judgement in handling patent or physician
complaints received documents and forwards to appropriate administrative staff.
3. Maintains log and any reports essential for appropriate billing and order process in
4. Communicates with management any information received from a physician, Clinical
Sales Consultant or patient about the patient??s insurance, care or needs.
5. Primary contact for receiving phone calls for insurance benefits.
6. Providing the ICD-10 diagnosis codes for payer coverage.
7. Documents patient information accordingly as indicated.
8. Files all office records as necessary.
9. Reading and analyzing patient records
10. Determining the correct codes for patient records
11. Using codes to bill insurance providers
12. Interacting with physicians and clinicians to ensure accuracy & through
13. Keeping track of patient data.
14. Managing detailed, specifically-coded information
15. Maintaining patient confidentiality and information security
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1+ years experience in medical billing, coding, insurance verification, etc.
1+ years experience working in the medical industry - focus on doctors office's and small healthcare firms
If you are qualified for this position, please apply directly to this post and e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Your information will be reviewed by a recruiter; however, due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we are not able to respond directly to all applicants. Your resume submission is confidential and your materials will not be presented to a client without your specific consent. For a complete listing of our job openings, please visit us at www.randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.