Are you looking for an exciting career in a fast paced environment? Would you enjoy working in a 3 story facility with 2 gyms, a break room that includes TV and Ping Pong, and a great cafeteria? Do you enjoy working as part of a team? If so, this may be the job for you.
This position is supervisory and designed to fully facilitate healthy, relationship-building communication between the fleet team and their assigned professional drivers. Candidate will work in a team of 2 fulfilling either an Advocate or Engineer role.
As a fleet manager, you will be responsible for the following :
* Monitoring progress of load and recognizing problems before load is late
* Verbally dispatching drivers and ensuring that driver has directions along with pickup/delivery information
* Monitoring issues and auditing arrival, leave, and stop times to ensure they are accurate for billing
* Maintaining relationships with customers and partner carriers by coordinating loads and trucks
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM
* Ability to thrive
* Ability to effectively communicate in verbal, written, and electronic format.
* Organized and detail oriented
* Demonstrate positive, pleasant and professional personality when dealing with others.
**Call center experience is a plus**
* Bachelors Degree- preferred in business, logistics, or other relevant areas
* 3 years experience in the transportation industry, preferably in Fleet Management, Load Planning, or Customer Service.
* Must be able to demonstrate high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook and experience in transportation software is a plus.
Click to apply or call 423-855-3779 to express interest and ask questions. We are ready to interview you today !
You may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.