Randstad, the 2nd largest staffing firm in the world is currently searching for a Site Coordinator to support our Randstad In-House Services (RIS) division in Watertown,CT. RIS offers a unique operations and staffing product that caters specifically to clients with high volume staffing needs in logistics, manufacturing, warehouse, light industrial and call center. The site coordinator will support our site manager team, who are responsible for the entire staffing process to include the full lifecycle of recruiting/staffing as well as driving the performance of our workforce. Effective leadership is needed to reach the goals of the client.
You will be working in a dynamic team concept to support the recruiting needs of a global manufacturer for the auto industry.
- Build and maintain strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client's business, strategic direction, processes, and policies
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirement
- Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent
- Screen and select candidates according to client specific job profiles and workforce forecasts
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
- Build top of mind awareness through in person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the on-site client
- Market talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right departments by making the best match for the client and the talent
- Consistently exceed client and talent expectations, and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Three to five of business experience with a minimum of 2 in either Recruiting, staffing , or customer service.
- Ability to multi-task an effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
-Basic software skills required as you will be working with multiple databases to support operations
-Ability to prioritize
-Flexibility and reliability
-Precise and very high attention to detail
-Ability to take instruction
- Motivation and a sense of urgency about his or her work
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.