Randstad Inhouse Services in West Columbia SC is currently seeking a Reliable, Enthusiastic, Organized Part-Time Recruiter
to recruit for a Manufacturing environment to include:
Efficiently answering calls and responding to messages and emails
- Successful Recruiting using computer-based tools
- Managing in hiring events on and offsite
- Conducting Interviews and Reference Checks
- Data Entry
- Maintaining Spreadsheets
- Conducting New Hire Orientations
- Productive daily interaction with client and employees, and
- Other responsibilities as delegated by the Site Manager.
The selected candidate will be a self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision after training.
Flexibility is a must as work hours may vary, typically between the hours of 6am and 6pm.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Computer literacy includes:
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Peoplesoft and SAP (preferred)
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
- Recruiting experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Submit to a criminal background check, motor vehicle check, credit check, and drug screen
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME WHEN APPLYING ONLINE.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.