Are you a people-person? Are you highly organized and task organized? Do you enjoy helping people find new job opportunities and matching their skill sets to open positions? Are you seeking a full time career opportunity that offers room for growth? If you're answering "Yes!" to all of these questions, and you meet the requirements and the qualifications of the position (below), please send your resume and 2 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Compensation: Up to $21/hour, commission, and benefits
Type: Direct Hire OR Temp to hire based on experience
- Writing job posts, posting jobs, screening resumes, interviewing candidates
- Matching candidates to open positions
- Hiring on candidates and assisting with required background checks, drug screenings, on-boarding paperwork and filing, and other compliance paperwork
- Updating and maintaining employee and applicant files
- Manage a high volume of applicants, job orders, and employees
- Assisting Staffing Managers as needed
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
See responsibilities and qualifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Psychology, Philosophy, or similar concentration
- Minimum of 1 year's experience with heavy recruiting
- Must be detail-oriented, assertive, professional, and have a clear phone voice
- Collaborative with team members, but able to work independently
- Type 50wpm
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM systems
- Familiarity with the health industry, HR practices, and sales is plus!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.