What you’ll be doing:
In this role you will be connecting with and assisting applicants to join and become new drivers a fast growing ridesharing and transportation company. You will be a self-starter with a great attitude, and be driven to achieve and exceed company goals.Responsibilities:
- Assist and guide drivers through the onboarding process whether in person, at an event, or over the phone.
- Funnel management - follow up with recruits to get them actively driving and on the road.
- Assist with implementing offline recruiting tactics, including: event setup, venue/kiosk management, competitive recruiting logistics, and partnership prospecting.
- Assist in meeting a weekly quota set by the local team.
- Willingness to work mornings, evenings or weekend hours.
- Bilingual English and Spanish is required
- 2+ years of applicable experience
- Knowledge of the for-hire vehicle industry.
- Professional and clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Sales and training experience helpful
- High energy and outgoing personality - you love talking to people!
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Natural hustle with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient computer and smartphone skills.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, is required
$18.00 per hour. Full time, temp to permanent Shift Required:
shift, but must be available to work evenings or weekend hours when needed.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.