Randstad is seeking the ideal candidate to work a contract position with a well-known healthcare company in your area. Please see the details below and apply with your resume.
This is a long term contract position starting at $19/hour.
Please note the working and training hour.
Training 3 week Mon-Fri 8:30- 5:00, work schedule start at 8AM, 8:30 or 9AM
In this role, you will analyze client benefit requests, determine best operational approach, and perform coding. You will validate coding accuracy utilizing various tools to ensure no financial impact or client/participant dissatisfaction. In addition, this position is responsible for meeting or exceeding turnaround time and quality standards. You will be researching client benefit requests/issues and recommend alternative solutions to internal partners in meeting client needs.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
*Required Qualifications :
- 2+ years of professional work experience in Claims, Insurance, QA, Testing, or a high-production environment
*Preferred Qualifications :
- Previous work experience in a PBM, Medical Claims, Health Insurance, Pharmacy, or Benefits highly preferred.
- Well organized with the ability to effectively prioritize work
- Ownership and results driven
- Customer focused
- Attention to detail
- Able to meet aggressive turnaround time standards/client performance guarantees coupled with excellent quality
- Proficient use Microsoft Office applications, e.g. Excel, Word
- Ability to effectively work within a team
- Flexible in adapting to change
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and determine conclusions
- Ability to learn and apply increasingly complex concepts, policies and procedures
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, organize time and workload
- Skilled in identifying and solving issues and recommending process improvements
- Ability to work successfully in a deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.